Cheap Amoxil Over The Counter
The key objective of article below is to share important information about Amoxil, its background, active ingredients, as well as possible side effects and precautions.
Amoxil (also referred to as Amoxicillin) is applied for treatment a wide specter of bacterial infections. Amoxil belongs to penicillin-type antibiotic group of drugs and functions by preventing the bacteria growth.
|Tablet Strength:||1000 mg, 250 mg, 500mg|
|Best Price:||$0.47 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Amoxil Over The Counter?
General Overview of Amoxil, Its Constituents and Use
Amoxil is able to cure bacterial infections only and will not function in cases of viral infections (e.g., flu, common cold). Abstain from taking Amoxil and other types of antibiotics when they are not really required, because it may prevent those antibiotics from exerting effective results in case of future infections. Amoxil can be combined with other drugs to cure stomach/intestinal ulcers resulted from bacteria H. pylori, as well as to prevent any relapse of ulcers in future. Amoxil is also applied for treatment of Bronchitis, Tonsillitis, Pneumonia, as well as infections of the ear, throat, nose, urinary tract and skin.
Proper Use and Dosage of Amoxil
Amoxil is suitable to be taken with or without food and should be administered in strict adherence to doctor’s prescription without any variance in dosage, frequency of administration or duration of treatment cycle. Oral liquid form of Amoxil can be taken with help of measuring spoon, medicine cup or oral syringe, provided that you shake the bottle with medication beforehand.
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients and various illnesses. Follow your doctor’s orders or the directions on the label. The oral dosage forms (powder for suspension, capsules, tablets) have the following dosage:
For treatment of bacterial infections:
- Adults, children and teenagers weighing 40 kilograms (kg) and above — 250 – 500 milligrams (mg) every 8 hours, or alternatively 500 – 875 mg every 12 hours;
- Children and infants above 3 months old, weighing below 40 kg — dose depends on body weight and is to be confirmed by physician. Normal dose is 20 – 40 milligrams (mg) per kilogram (kg) of body weight per day, and is to be separated and administered every 8 hours; alternatively, 25 – 45 mg per kg of body weight per day, separated and administered every 12 hours;
- Infants of 3 months old and younger — dose is subject to body weight and should be suggested by healthcare specialist. Standard dose is 30 mg per kg of body weight per day, separated and administered every 12 hours.
For treatment of H. pylori infection:
- Dual therapy: 1000 milligrams (mg) of Amoxil and 30 mg of lansoprazole, each administered 3 times per day (every 8 hours) within 14 days period;
- Triple therapy: 1000 mg of Amoxil, 500 mg of clarithromycin, and 30 mg of lansoprazole, all administered twice a day (every 12 hours) within14 days period.
- Children — application and dosage are to be confirmed by healthcare provider.
Summary of Possible Side Effects and Precautions
It is very important to be aware of possible side effects that Amoxil can cause in order to be able to take timely action and get proper medical assistance. Most common side effects of Amoxil include nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and rash. However, there are also other serious side effects that may occur more rarely, but still require serious attention and immediate action:
- troubles with breathing;
- swollen lips, face, throat, or tongue;
- acute fever;
- burning sensations in eyes;
- sore throat;
- pain spreading on entire skin;
- red/purple skin rash accompanied by peeling and blistering;
- acute stomach ache;
- diarrhea which is bloody or watery (even if it happens few months after the last dose of Amoxil).
Consult with your healthcare specialist prior to taking Amoxil and inform if you are allergic Amoxil, penicillin or cephalosporin antibiotics, as well as any other allergies. Pregnant and breastfeeding patients should not use Amoxil, unless permitted by doctor. Abstain from any immunizations/vaccinations during the treatment of Amoxil, unless while using this medication unless your doctor tells you to.